11.17.2009

flea market


every once in a while we make a trip to the Long Beach Antique Flea Market. It's just down the street from our house and they always have great things! This trip Dylan, Chad, Josh and Pops and I went. Pops scored big time on some great stuff and Dylan got this:


I think she likes it. Anyhow, the next day, Joshie sent me a link to the Patchwork Festival and said "we should go!" I said sign me up. Today I received an email about it through The Outfit. It is an online store that used to be a store down on Broadway. Anyhow, it confirmed it, we are gonna go. Should be fun. There's a fundraiser for the high school girl who was shot here in Long Beach last month. So that's a good thing too. And maybe we will score on some nice Christmas finds!

2 comments:

  1. The chair is AMAZING! Great find Lynds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize you have the cutest little girl in the world, don't you? Of course you do!! That arts & crafts fair sounds fun. Let us bloggers know how it was.

    ReplyDelete