We are taking our first trip as a family of three!!! We are leaving Thursday morning and driving up to San Jose, California. Chad was called to speak at a purity conference for youngsters at Calvary Chapel in San Jose. We have some friends, Jose and CeCe, who live there, so we are making a weekend of it and driving up to stay with them and hang out. We may even make a trip into San Francisco. I love San Francisco and we haven't been since our first wedding anniversary in 2006. It would be neat to take Dylan there. Either way, I'm super excited to take Dylan to see her Uncle Jose and to meet Aunt CeCe! We always have so much fun when we stay with them, so I'm sure this trip will be no exception. You can expect pictures soon! Also, Dylan's tooth popped in on Sunday, March 8 and she's already got the one next to it coming in today! I've tried to get pictures, but I'm sure you can all imagine how that went! She's going strong with the scooting, well, she's practically crawling really! And still pulling up...the doctor didn't believe us when we told her that! When we get back from our trip we will be adding to Dylan's food repertoire, which currently consists of breast milk, rice cereal and oatmeal cereal, and moving up to her first foods! First veggies, then fruits!! So excited to see the faces she makes when she gets a new taste in her mouth!!! I will definitely keep you all updated on that one!




Ahhhhhhh!!!! SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! <3
ReplyDelete