3.06.2009

news, news, news...

Okay, I promise to do a photo update soon, but I haven't uploaded new pictures to the computer and I just have to share all the new stuff about Dylan...it's happening so fast!!!  She started doing the "commando" crawl a couple of weeks ago and she hasn't stopped.  It's pretty funny because she mostly drags herself with her arms.  Every once in a while she will get her knees up under her, but she can't really figure it out, so she doesn't really get anywhere.  She's definitely enjoying it, even though I think she gets frustrated.  Then, a few days ago, she was sitting in the chair next to Chad while he was playing guitar and she grabbed the arm of the chair with one hand and the guitar with the other and pulled herself up to a standing position!  We couldn't believe it!  We figured it was a fluke though, cause the chair's soft, she had good leverage, etc.  However, two nights ago, the computer (which she's obsessed with) was sitting on the ottoman and she was sitting right next to the ottoman on the floor.  When she saw the computer she grabbed the top of the ottoman and pulled herself up again!  She's done it several times now.  Is she crazy?!?  She's only 6 months old, she can't even crawl yet, and she's standing herself up.  What am I going to do?!  Well, the growing doesn't stop there...today I officially saw it!  She's got a tooth about to pop through on the bottom!!!  My baby's gonna have a tooth!!  I just can't believe it!!

2 comments: