I know, I'm a terrible blogger, it's gone neglected, but I do plan to make up for it. It has been a busy couple of months, but memorable to say the least. Lots of new things going on with Dylan. I think the best way to do this is just with a list. So, many posts follow this one, but there are still more to come...bear with me.
I know that at about 5 1/2 months I reported that Dylan started to pull up on the ottoman. That was just the beginning. You can hardly set her down on her butt. She stiffens her legs and wants to stand. She doesn't want to be sitting, if she is, she crawls to the nearest thing, pulls up and stands there for however long we let her or until she gets bored and wants to go to the next thing.
She practically crawls, we call it the worm. She does 2 or 3 crawls, goes to belly, back to crawl, and so on.
She has two teeth, the bottom front two...soooo cute!She puts everything in her mouth.
She loves Cheerios.
She drinks from a sippy cup.
She is learning how to wave.
She said "gleeba" (haha not really, that's a joke).
She loves the swings at the park.
She loves baths, the sink, any running water, she just doesn't like it in her face.
She loves to look out the window in our living room to the backyard.
She loves mirrors.
and I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them right now!
Enjoy the pictures, there will be more to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment