4.28.2009

once again...

you gotta love the iPhone!  yes, I got a new app!  haha.  such a dork.  a few pics down you can see the new quadcam app in action.  I've been working on the ever so tedious job of making room on our computer.  It's been slow-moving for a while now because we only have just under 4,000 photos in iPhoto!!  yes, 90% of them are of Dylan.  Can you blame me?!!?  Anyhow, I've been organizing the photos by month, burning them on to discs and then putting them onto our external hard drive.  I can't bring myself to upload anymore photos until this is done and I'm able to make some room.  Once I do that (don't worry, it's almost complete) I will post pictures of Easter, hangin' with the Jones', lunch with the BJ's crew, Dylan's room and lots more!  Until then enjoy my new recent faves from the iPhone...this first one is my ultimate favorite of the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment