5.19.2009

keepin' up with the Jones'

For those of you who don't know, the Jones fam, Darrin, Julie, Sawyer and McKenna, are super special to me and my family.  Darrin was my youth pastor for a couple of years when I was in junior high.  He worked at a church with my mom at the time.  He is also the one who married Chad and I nearly 4 years ago.  He is an incredible person and his family is no different.  I can't say enough about how wonderfully spiritual and loving this family is.  God called them abroad several years ago and they have been living in the south of France, where Darrin has been pastoring a church since then.  They are now moving to Africa where they will be working at a school.  They were recently here for a short visit and we were able to spend some time catching up, hearing stories, laughing and enjoying their company.  They also got to meet Dylan for the first time.  We love you guys and hope to see you again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment